We are currently working on testing our courses using the Moodle Mobile App. So, not all features may be available yet, but you can still complete a lot of the course within the app.
Our courses are also completely mobile-friendly, so anything you cannot complete in the app can be completed by accessing your courses using your mobile browser.
To use the Moodle Mobile App with our courses:
- First, download the app: https://download.moodle.org/mobile
- Open the app and enter this URL: courses.startasl.com
- Provide your course login information and click Login.
- If your login information does not work, please use the "Forgotten Your Username or Password?" button to reset your password using your email address. Your reset password will be used only to login to the app. Your Start ASL password will still remain the same.
- Once you are logged in, your enrolled courses should show on your list.