Thank you for your interest in our curriculum!
The Teacher's Curriculum is perfect for teachers who will be actively teaching the course and using our curriculum primarily in the classroom.
The Start ASL Teacher's Curriculum includes:
- The Start ASL 1, 2, and 3 Course Curriculum (lessons in PDF format for use in your classroom)
- The Start ASL 1, 2, and 3 Teacher Guides (instructions in PDF format for using our curriculum)
- Over 100 Lesson Videos (videos in MP4 format for use in your classroom)
- Over 1100 Vocabulary Videos (videos in MP4 format for use in your classroom)
- Classroom Handouts for over 60 activities and quizzes (worksheets in PDF format for your students to complete the activities in class with the videos)
- The Don't Just Sign... Communicate! Student Guides (e-books in PDF format for your use and for excerpt use in the classroom)
Students can complete the handouts in class using the included videos in the classroom or at home by using our free lessons provided online (http://free.startasl.com).
To follow copyright laws:
- The materials provided in the curriculum can NOT be posted online. You and your students can utilize our free lessons online (http://free.startasl.com) for viewing and completing activities at home.
- The Don't Just Sign... Communicate! books can NOT be posted online or distributed to your students. If you would like your students to have their own copies of the books, they can be purchased separately here: http://books.startasl.com.