Thank you for your interest in our Group Purchase option for the Start ASL Online Course! We hope to make this process as easy as possible, so you can enroll and manage all your students in the Start ASL Online Course.
Complete Your Group Purchase
First, you will need to decide whether your students need the Silver or Gold level option of our Online Course. For more information about both options, visit: http://online.startasl.com. We only offer a Group Purchase option for our "one year” and "semester" access options. If you are looking to enroll multiple students into our monthly subscription option, see the "Enroll Multiple Students - Monthly Subscription Option" section below.
- Once you have decided, visit the Group Purchase page for your choice below:
- Silver Level (One Year Access):
- Silver Level (One Semester Access):
- Gold Level (One Year Access):
- Gold Level (One Semester Access):
- Silver Level (One Year Access):
- Click the checkbox next to “Enable Group Purchase.”
- Enter the Quantity of seats you need for the course. Important: If you need access to the courses, be sure to include yourself in the quantity count.
- Click Add to cart.
- To see if you qualify for a bulk discount, visit our Bulk Discounts help article for the available discounts and coupon codes.
- If you wish to pay with a purchase order, select “Purchase Order” for the payment method and enter your purchase order number.
- Complete Checkout.
- If you chose to pay with a purchase order, email your purchase order to email@example.com so we can complete your order. If we do not receive a PO within 14 days, your order will be canceled. We will review your PO, send you an invoice for payment, and fulfill the order.
- Once your order is complete, you will receive an email receipt as well as an email with the details below about how to enroll your students in the course.
To enroll your students in the course:
- Make sure you are logged in and visit the Enroll Students page here:
- Select your group.
- Click “Enroll New User” to enroll one student at a time (or Upload CSV if you wish to use that feature to enroll many students at once).
- Enter the first name, last name, and email address of the student. Double check to make sure the student’s email address is correct - this is how we will notify the student of their enrollment.
- Once you have enrolled the student, they will be notified via email about their enrollment, how to set their password, and how to access their courses and downloads.
Remove a student from your group.
If you need to remove a student from your group:
- Make sure you are logged in and visit the Enroll Students page.
- Click the trash icon next to the student you need to remove.
- The student will be removed from your group.
- Then, click the Enroll User button to enroll another student in their place.
Add more students to your group.
If you need to add more student seats to your group:
- Click “Add Quantity” on the Enroll Students page.
- Enter the quantity of seats you need to add.
- Click Proceed to checkout and complete checkout.
Enroll Multiple Students - Monthly Subscription Option
If you need to enroll multiple students into our monthly subscription option for the Start ASL Online Course, follow these instructions:
- First, make sure you are logged out of any other Start ASL account by clicking this link: https://www.startasl.com/my-account/customer-logout/
- Add the monthly product to your cart.
- Go to your Cart and click Checkout.
- For the Information Requested During Checkout:
- Username: This is the username that will be used by the student using the course. This information cannot be changed once it is set up.
- Password: Set up a password for the student. This information can be updated as needed.
- Name: Student's Name
- Email Address: Student's Email Address (cannot be used for more than one account).
- Billing Address: For a credit card, enter the billing address for the credit card. For a purchase order, enter the school or organization address.
- Then, enter your credit card details or PO number and complete checkout. (If you paid via purchase order, be sure to email the purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your purchase).
- Complete steps 1-5 for each additional student.
- Your students will receive the order and course information to their email address that was entered during checkout.