Submitting video assignments in the Start ASL Online Course is easy! Just follow the instructions below:
1. Visit the assignment page and click "Add Submission."
2. Click Allow to grant permissions to your browser to use your camera and microphone.
3. Click Record to record your video, click Play to play it back, and click Save to save and upload your video. Make sure the video recorder says "Uploaded Successfully," which means that your video is successfully saved.
4. Enter your English script (and any other assignment-related text) into the text box.
5. Click "Save changes."
6. To complete your assignment submission, on the next page, click "Submit assignment."
7. On the next page, click the checkbox to confirm your submission and click "Continue."
9. On the last page, confirm that your "Submission status" says, "Submitted for grading."
10. Once your assignment is graded, visit the assignment page to view your instructor feedback.
11. And that's it!
If you need any help, click the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner of your course screen to get in touch!