On 5/31/2019 we updated the ANKI Video Flashcards included with the Online Course Gold level option. They will now work with the most recent desktop ANKI version as well as the mobile ANKI apps. Visit your Downloads page to download your bonuses again including the new ANKI Video Flashcards.
If you would like to continue to use the previous version of our ANKI Video Flashcards, and are having issues with the videos, please try the following:
- Check the current version of your ANKI desktop software by going to Help > About in the software. If you are running a version other than 2.0.52, please try downloading version 2.0.52 from one of the following:
- This link for Windows: https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/files.startasl.com/AppFiles/anki-2.0.52.exe
- This link for MAC: https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/files.startasl.com/AppFiles/anki-2.0.52.dmg
- This link from ANKI: https://apps.ankiweb.net/downloads/archive/
- Or this link from ANKI: https://apps.ankiweb.net/ - just click Download and scroll down.
- If you are using the AnkiMobile or AnkiDroid app on your mobile device - Unfortunately, since our flashcards link to the videos remotely to reduce deck file size, they are currently only compatible with the ANKI desktop software. You may want to submit a review for the app to ANKI letting them know you'd like remote videos to be supported in the app.
If you still need help, please open a support ticket.