I'm so sorry you're having difficulty. I see you are working with the Offline Package.
Here are the steps to get set up:
- Download the file from the download link that was emailed to you.
- Unzip the ZIP folder (instructions for Windows here and Mac here).
- Make sure you have Adobe Reader and Quicktime Player installed on your computer so you can open the PDF and MP4 files.
- Open the now-unzipped course folder.
- Locate the file named "ASL_Workbook.pdf" and print out the workbook.
- If you will be taking the PDF course, locate the file named "ASL_Lessons.pdf". This is the base learning file that refers to everything else. When the lesson tells you to watch a video, open the "ASL_Lesson_Videos.mp4" file, go to the time specified, and watch the video. When the lesson tells you to do something in your Workbook, do it in the workbook you printed out. You can access the Vocabulary videos in the "ASL_Vocabulary" folder. They are organized by Unit.
- If you will be taking the webpage course, double click the "index.html" file and it should open in your internet browser. If it does not, right-click the file and choose "Open With" then click "Choose another program." Then, select the browser that you would like to use for this course and check the box for "Always use this program to open .html files." The file should now open in your browser. (We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox for your browser.) You can navigate both the course lessons and vocabulary from within this page.
Let me know if you need any more help. :)