For the New Start ASL Online Course:
You will know that feedback has been left on your signing assignment if you have received a grade on that assignment.
- First, make sure you are logged in.
- Then visit your Gradebook for that course: https://courses.startasl.com/grade/report/overview/
- Look in the Video Submissions section to see if there has been a grade left on your signing assignment.
- If there is a grade, click on the assignment to be taken to the assignment page to review your feedback.
For the Previous Start ASL Online Course (enrollment before January 1, 2019):
If you are a Gold level student, you will receive instructor feedback on your ASL 2 and 3 signing assignments.
When feedback is left on your assignment, you will receive an email.
You can also view your feedback by:
1. Visiting the course page (My Courses > Start ASL # Online),
2. Viewing the COURSE INFO section in the right navigation bar, and
3. Clicking on "Comments" next to your assignment to view feedback that has been left.
If you still need help, please open a support ticket.